I always thought drinking in the morning was for alcoholics. Ha Ha! Not with this nice refreshing morning drink. Mimosa’s are a nice traditional brunch beverage. You can have these for a special occasion or just to go with you mid morning meal.
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle brut champagne, chilled
- Pour the orange liqueur in a shallow bowl; put the sugar in a saucer. Dip just the rims of 6 glasses in the orange liqueur and then in the sugar to form a thin sugared rim.
- Divide remaining orange liqueur and orange juice among the 6 prepared glasses. Top with champagne. Serve immediately.