I never thought that I would say this but I am really digging the new 2012 Ford Focus. The S Sedan is starting off at an MSRP of $16,270 with MPG 26/36. Here are some of the highlights per www.ford.com/cars .
- New Electronic Power Assist Steering
- Torque Vectoring Control
- Advance TRac ESC with ABS
- Six-Speed Power Shift Automatic Transmission
- Variable Cam Timing
- Exclusive MyFord Touch
- Voice-activated SYNC
- Parking Technology Package
- Voice Activated Navigation with SIRIUS Travel Link
To see more about the features check out the website. Check out some of the photos below.
To locate your nearest Ford dealer go to http://www.ford.com/dealerships/locate