With a the buzz surrounding Swizz Beatz allegedly cheating on Alicia Keys, are you really surprised? It makes you think is the saying true “once a cheater always a cheater”. You can’t necessarily put that stigma on every person that cheats. Everybody that cheats has their own reason for cheating, correct? You think though well if that’s how you got him then thats how you will lose em. Not necessarily, I think very few cases the outside relationship ends up lasting but usually it doesn’t.
Whats the reason for cheating in the first place? Why not spare the other person the heartache and just end your current relationship? I really think some people get off on the thrill of possibly being caught. I have noticed some people just don’t want the commitment so they seek other people that are already in a relationship so they know that they don’t have to worry about getting their feelings hurt.
With that said if you cheat or your partner cheats is there a chance they will cheat again? Even if they don’t there will always be that thought in the back of your head that it could possibly happen again. Then you have people in relationships that except it. I hear alot of times “well thats just how men are”. No no boo not all men want to step out on there woman. Some men actually have the will power to control the little head! I had this conversation in girl talk on Friday with on of my girls. Why even put your self in a relationship if you know you still want to test the waters?
With cheating you must remember that it takes two to tango. You can’t always blame one party. One may have seduced the other but I think we all old enough to know we can’t always have the things we want (lust).
Do you think that Swizz cheated on Alicia? We all know he cheated on Mashonda, if not with Alicia he did with the singer in London that has his daughter. Do you feel like once someone cheats they will always?
www.menstuff.org had some interesting statistics, here they are below:
- 22 percent of married men have strayed at least once during their married lives.
- 14 percent of married women have had affairs at least once during their married lives.
- Younger people are more likely candidates; in fact, younger women are as likely as younger men to be unfaithful.
- 70 percent of married women and 54 percent of married men did not know of their spouses’ extramarital activity.
- 22 percent of men and 14 percent of women admitted to having sexual relations outside their marriage sometime in their past.
- 90 percent of Americans believe adultery is morally wrong.
- 17 percent of divorces in the United States are caused by infidelity